Background

Welcome!



WELCOME

Location: Studio B, 115 N. Santa Fe, Salina, KS.
Open every Thurs. 4pm-7pm and every 2nd Sat. or by appt.

I have created this online blog store for those of you who do not live around the Salina area and/or are not able to stop by the Studio.

Have fun browsing and be sure to let me know if I can be of assistance. I specialize in personalized and custom orders, so
drop me an e-mail if there is something you would like to purchase or have made for you.


E-mail: judesigns@hotmail.com

Inspirational blog: Dippity Dot Inspirations

Organizer - $8

I make two differnt kinds of organizers. The one pictured has dividers that say: Bills, Mail, Receipts, & Other. The other orgainzer that I make is for storing and organizing greeting cards. The dividers say: Birthday, Thank You, Thinking of You, & Other. If you would like to place an order, be sure to e-mail me at: judesigns@hotmail.com and let me know what colors you would like for me to use.


This organizer is on sale for $8. The measurements are 8.5"W x 2"D x 6.25" tall. There are four dividers included inside: Bills, Mail, Receipts, Other. It is decorated with black, white, and cream colored paper, ribbon and ink.
Shipping and handling for this item is $5, unless you are in the Salina, KS area and arrange to pick it up. The item usually ships 3-5 days after payment has been received. I accept Paypal. I will combine shipping, so be sure to e-mail me if you would like to order more then one item and I will e-mail you an invoice with the adjusted shipping rate. I also do custom orders, so if there are colors that you would prefer to have this item in, please e-mail me at: judesigns@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment