Background

Welcome!



WELCOME

Location: Studio B, 115 N. Santa Fe, Salina, KS.
Open every Thurs. 4pm-7pm and every 2nd Sat. or by appt.

I have created this online blog store for those of you who do not live around the Salina area and/or are not able to stop by the Studio.

Have fun browsing and be sure to let me know if I can be of assistance. I specialize in personalized and custom orders, so
drop me an e-mail if there is something you would like to purchase or have made for you.


E-mail: judesigns@hotmail.com

Inspirational blog: Dippity Dot Inspirations

Magnetic Frames

J.U. Designs specializes in custom and personalized Magnetic Frames. These magnetic frames are great for displaying pictures, cards and notes in any room of the house. They come in different sizes starting. To see several frames I have designed and sold go to my Magnetic Frame Gallery. Below are some frames I currently have for sale. E-mail me at: judesigns@hotmail.com if you would like to purchase one if these frames or have me make one especially for you or as a gift.

Fm#01
This is a 15"x12" dark brown hanging frame on sale for $30.


Fm#02
This is a 9.5" x 11.5" dark oak easel frame on sale for $25.


Fm#03
This frame is a black easel frame that measures 9.25"x7.25". It comes with one magnet and is on sale for $10. Dry erase markers work great on the glass for leaving notes.


Fm#04
This frame is on sale for $25.


Fm#05
This baby frame is on sale for $30. The word "baby" is etched in the glass.


Fm#06
Here is a cute boy themed easel frame on sale for $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment