Background

Welcome!



WELCOME

Location: Studio B, 115 N. Santa Fe, Salina, KS.
Open every Thurs. 4pm-7pm and every 2nd Sat. or by appt.

I have created this online blog store for those of you who do not live around the Salina area and/or are not able to stop by the Studio.

Have fun browsing and be sure to let me know if I can be of assistance. I specialize in personalized and custom orders, so
drop me an e-mail if there is something you would like to purchase or have made for you.


E-mail: judesigns@hotmail.com

Inspirational blog: Dippity Dot Inspirations

Etched Vases

Here are a couple of etched glass vases for sale. The price starts at $10. These are great to use as centerpieces, with candles, or for displaying flowers. An example of how to use the vase as a centerpiece is pictured at www.jennudesigns.blogspot.com. I am able to etch on all types of glass (picture frames, glass plates, glass dishes & containers, mirrors, etc.). E-mail me if you would like to purchase one of the vases pictured below or to have me design something especially for you or as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment